JOI Rehab Point Meadows Office
The JOI Rehab Point Meadows office is located in a central location for Jacksonville residents, near the St. John's Town Center and the Baymeadows area of Jacksonville. The office is located off of I-295 and Gate-parkway, directly across from IKEA with easy entry-access. Many restaurants and retail stores reside in this area, giving you a short distance commute to your next destination. To learn more about what JOI Rehab is doing to help keep you safe during this COVID19 crisis, please go to JOI4U. JOI Rehab clinicians and all of our patients must wear a mask to protect each other!
JOI Rehab Point Meadows
With over 15 years at this location, the office has developed a great relationship with patients choosing this convenient location. The office's experienced clinicians include two physical therapists and one athletic trainer. The JOI Rehab Point Meadows office is able to treat a wide range of conditions including acute/chronic pain, post-surgical rehabilitation, sport injuries, and joint pain to restore function and achieve a pain-free state. The clinicians utilize up-to-date techniques in exercise, manual therapy, and education to provide the best possible outcomes for patients. Several modalities are available at the office including cervical/lumbar traction, ultrasound, cryotherapy, and thermotherapy as an adjunct to physical therapy. An additional adjunct to therapy that the office is also able to provide is GRASTON. GRASTON is an instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization tool used to break up scar tissue, increase tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, and decrease pain. The JOI Rehab Point Meadows office hopes to have the opportunity to help you reduce your pain and improve your ability to get back to what you love!
Physical Therapy at JOI Rehab Point Meadows
Here is a listing of services that JOI Rehab Point Meadows Offers:
- Graston Technique (Soft Tissue Mobilization).
- Pre-Operative Programs.
- Post-Operative Programs.
- Physical Therapy.
- Shoulder Pain Physical Therapy
- Spine/Back Educational Programs.
- Sports Medicine.
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation.
- Work Injury Rehabilitation.
- Foot & Ankle Physical Therapy
- Hip and Knee Physical Therapy
- ASAP Appointments for all body parts
The JOI Rehab Point Meadows office has custom built amenities and brand new physical therapy equipment. JOI Rehab works with over 140 health plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida.
- Medicare Replacement Plans.
- United Health Care.
- Other insurance companies.
JOI Rehab Centers
Whether you are suffering from back issues, joint pain, or injuries resulting from any type of activity, JOI has 12 physical therapy clinics conveniently located in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach and Northeast FL who specialize in orthopedic rehab. Our other centers are located at:
- Arlington - 1301 Monument Road, Suite 14 Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Appointment Line 904.733.9948
- Baptist Beaches - 1577 Roberts Drive, Suite 320 Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Appointment Line 904.247.3324
- Fleming Island/Clay County - 1747 Baptist Clay Drive, Suite 210 Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Appointment Line 904.621.0396
- Mandarin - 12276 San Jose Blvd., Suite 716 & 717 Jacksonville, FL 32223
- Appointment Line 904.288.9604
- World Golf- 105 Murabella Pkwy., Suite 6 St. Augustine, FL 32092
- Appointment Line 904.224.2666
- Nocatee - 203 Fort Wade Road Suite 130 Ponte Vedra FL 32081
- Appointment Line 904.686.3111
- North - 12961 North Main Street, Suite 201 & 202 Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Appointment Line 904.757.2474
- Point Meadows - 7740 Point Meadows Drive, Suite 1&2 Jacksonville, FL 32256
- San Marco - 1325 San Marco Blvd., Suite 102 Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Appointment Line 904.858.7045
- South - 14534 Old St. Augustine Road Jacksonville FL 32258 Suite 3220 MOB 3, 2nd Floor
- Appointment Line 904.288.9491
- Westside (Riverside) - 5393 Roosevelt Blvd., Suite 17 Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Appointment Line 904.389.8570
- Nassau - 1348 18th Street South, Suite 320a Fernandina Beach, FL. 32034
- Appointment Line 904.557.9021
For more information about JOI Rehab Point Meadows or to make an appointment, please call 904-564-9594 or visit us online at JOI Rehab Point Meadows
JOI Telemedicine and ASAP Appointments
In addition to following all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of patients at our clinics, JOI Rehab Point Meadows is now offering Telemedicine services. We also have a bridge program where one of our certified therapists will come to your home for physical therapy. Your safety is our main concern. If you can't come to Point Meadows Rehab, we will come to you!
For an ASAP appointment with a JOI MD, please call 904-JOI-2000.