Current Career Openings at JOI
What a JOI Career Offers
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- A management plan that welcomes employee ideas.
- A team approach with trust and respect through one-on-one contact and communication.
- An environment that provides the best quality of life.
- Being an integral part of the local community through the JOI Foundation; volunteering with the Sulzbacher Center, Police Athletic League, Jax Humane Society, and The Patrick Heinold Foundation.
- JOI’s sports medicine doctors staying “On the Field” with area athletes.
A Career at JOI Includes Competitive Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan and Matching
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Incentive Program for Clinicians
- Continuing Education
Are you are interested in a Career at JOI?
JOI and JOI Rehab are always looking for people who want careers with our extraordinary organization.
If you would like to learn more about JOI Rehab jobs, go to JOI rehab team
Learn more about JOI MD Clinical Team jobs, go to JOI md clinical team
If you would like to learn more about JOI Central Scheduling jobs, go to join the JOI scheduling team
Why Careers at JOI? Just ask Our Community
JOI has been chosen as the Bold City Best Winners for the last 7 years in a row.
Bold City Best Winners for JOI and JOI Rehab.