Join the JOI Rehab Team
Working for JOI Rehab…Its Not Just a Job…Its a Career!!!
The mission of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI) Rehabilitation is to provide high quality orthopaedic health care for our patients with musculoskeletal disorders. This care will be coordinated so that all aspects of the patient’s orthopaedic program, from initial diagnosis through completion of treatment and rehabilitation, are smoothly integrated. Although orthopaedic surgery as a medical specialty is often dominated by complex technical considerations, it is our intent to foster a personalized and compassionate level of medical care for our patients.
As an employee of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute Rehabilitation, you become part of a unique and diverse organization. JOI Rehab is a division of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute, a single-specialty professional corporation made up of a number of highly respected practices that merged in 1996. This allows JOI and JOI Rehab to deliver the highest quality of health care to our patients.
JOI’s Rehab’s primary responsibility is to recognize the importance of providing high quality services and care to our patients at the absolute best level of our collective ability. We believe that our greatest asset in achieving this goal is our workforce, which is where you come in. Our employees are the backbone of our success. We are proud of the many achievements made by the dedicated individuals who are part of the JOI Rehab family.
What We Believe In and What We Offer:
Our organization believes in, and will attempt to provide, the following for our employees:
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- A management plan that welcomes employee ideas.
- A team approach with trust and respect through one-on-one contact and communication.
- An environment that provides the best quality of life.
- Being an integral part of the local community through the JOI Foundation; volunteering with the Sulzbacher Center, Police Athletic League, Jax Humane Society, and The Arthritis Foundation.
- JOI’s sports medicine doctors staying “On the Field” with area athletes.
JOI is proud to offer a competitive wage scale and the package of benefits including:
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan and Matching
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Incentive Program for Clinicians
- Continuing Education
The JOI Rehab Team
Our multi-disciplinary, diverse team includes:
- Physical Therapists (PT, MPT, DPT)
- Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC, LAT)
- Certified Hand Therapists (CHT)
- Occupational Therapists (OT, MOT, OTD)
- Massage Therapists (LMT)
- Acupuncturists (AP, MOM, DOM)
- Front Desk Receptionists
Current Job Openings at JOI Rehab
JOI Rehab is currently looking for the following positions:
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Massage Therapists – Full Time and Part Time
- Intake Coordinator
- Front Desk Specialist
Interested in a Job with JOI Rehab?
Complete The Form Below: