Working for our JOI MD Clinical Team
Join the JOI MD Clinical Team! Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI) is currently looking for qualified clinical support staff at our JOI MD Clinics. Please complete the form at the end of this page.
As an employee of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI), you become part of a unique and diverse organization.
JOI depends on the collaboration of its support staff to ensure high quality services and care to our patients at the best level of our collective ability. JOI is dedicated to delivering comprehensive care for the muscles, bones and joints that includes over 450+ team members.
We believe that our greatest asset in achieving this goal is our workforce, which is where you come in. Our employees are the backbone of our success. We are proud of the many achievements made by the dedicated individuals who are part of the JOI MD Clinical family.
What We Believe In and What We Offer:
Our organization believes in, and will attempt to provide, the following for our employees:
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- A management plan that welcomes employee ideas.
- A team approach with trust and respect through one-on-one contact and communication.
- An environment that provides the best quality of life.
- Being an integral part of the local community through the JOI Foundation; volunteering with the Sulzbacher Center, Police Athletic League, Jax Humane Society, and The Patrick Heinold Foundation.
- JOI’s sports medicine doctors staying “On the Field” with area athletes.
JOI is proud to offer a competitive wage scale and the package of benefits including:
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan and Matching
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
The JOI Clinical Team
Our multi-disciplinary, diverse team includes:
- Orthopedic and Internal Medicine Physicians (MD, DO)
- Nurse Practitioners (APRN)
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC, LAT)
- Certified / Registered Medical Assistants (MA, R-MA)
- Surgical Scheduling Staff
- Management Staff
- Support Staff (Front Desk Receptionists, Medical Records, Billing/Coding/Data Entry Representatives, Insurance Verification Team, Workers Compensation Liaisons, IT)
By: Nicolette Carsillo