A Career at the JOI Central Scheduling Team
The Central Scheduling Team provides the Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI) physicians efficient and effective service for scheduling patient appointments and serves as the primary point of contact for the patients.
As an employee of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute Scheduling team, you become part of a unique and diverse organization. Centralized scheduling is a division of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute and consists of dedicated professionals whose sole mission is to provide quality, world-class service to all the customers that cross their path. We believe that our greatest asset in achieving this goal is our workforce, which is where you come in. Our employees are the backbone of our success. We are proud of the many achievements our dedicated individuals make who are part of the JOI Scheduling team.
What We Believe In and What We Offer:
Our organization believes in, and will attempt to provide, the following for our employees:
- A safe working environment.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- A management plan that welcomes employee ideas.
- A team approach with trust and respect through one-on-one contact and communication.
- An environment that provides the best quality of life.
- Being an integral part of the local community through the JOI Foundation; volunteering with the Sulzbacher Center, Police Athletic League, Jax Humane Society, and The Patrick Heinold Foundation.
- JOI’s sports medicine doctors staying “On the Field” with area athletes.
JOI is proud to offer a competitive wage scale and the package of benefits including:
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan and Matching
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
We are looking for a Call Center Manager, please contact us by completing this form.
Interested in being considered for a future opening at JOI as an Appointment Scheduler?
Complete The Form Below: