Carlos R. Tandron, MD
Dr. Carlos Tandron, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Tandron is a graduate of Georgia Tech and Emory University Medical School. His residency was completed at Emory University. Dr. Tandron is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and subspecialty certified in Sports Medicine. Dr. Tandron is a founding member of the Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute and is former Head Team Physician for the NFL Jacksonville Jaguars. He is the Team Physician for Bishop Kenny High School, The Episcopal School, Bishop Snyder High School, Florida State College of Jacksonville and Jacksonville University.
Dr. Tandron is a member of the Baptist Center for Joint Replacement team at Baptist – Downtown.
New Patient Appointment Line: 904-564-2000, Fax: 904-996-9412 or schedule online.
To schedule follow-up appointments or cancel and reschedule appointments, please go to the Patient Portal.
He practices at the JOI San Marco Location.
Medical Secretary (904)858-6450
Medical Assistant (904) 858-6445
Jenny McDaniel, APRN, Nurse Practitioner (904) 858-6448
Angela Koby, PA-C, Physician Assistant (904)858-6448
Areas of Expertise:
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement Surgery for the Knee and Shoulder
- MAKO Robot-Assisted Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Sports Medicine
- MAKO Robot-Assisted Partial Knee Resurfacing – a highly advanced robotic arm system allowing orthopaedic surgeons to more precisely replace only the diseased part of the knee with a small implant, leaving healthy bone, tissue and cartilage intact.
English and Spanish
- ACL Injuries, Repairs, & Reconstruction
- ACL Tears
- Arthroplasty Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Labral Repair, Rotator Cuff Repair & Reconstruction
- Arthroscopy Knee & Shoulder
- Broken Bone
- Carticel Reimplantation
- Chronic Tendonitis
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Distal Clavicle Excision
- Fracture Care
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Dislocation & Arthroscopy
- Knee Pain, Knee Cap Pain & Replacement
- Labral Tear
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament
- Meniscus Tear
- Microfracture Surgery
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections or PRP
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Robot-Assisted Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Rotator Cuff Repair, Tear, Arthritis, Dislocation and Instability
- Shoulder Impingement, Pain, Resurfacing & Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Throwing Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement, Surgery, Revision
- Uni-compartmental Knee
- Dr. Tandron discusses the history of Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute and the new renovations that are currently being made at JOI San Marco.
JOI TV 2012 Jaguars Commercial
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament – Sunday Night Insight
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation – North Florida Doctor magazine
Baptist Center for Joint Replacement