By Jon Stiffler PTA/Sports Center Manager
Orthotics are comfortable custom-fit inserts for your running or walking shoes. These inserts are used to help correct biomechanical issues that may cause lower extremity pain or dysfunction. These are especially helpful in easing pain in the feet, ankles, shins, knees, hips and the lower back. Patients with really flat feet or with high arches of the foot are usually candidates for foot orthotics.
Your visit will take 30 minutes and includes the following:
• A gait analysis or evaluation
• A flexibility screening of the lower extremity
• Computer foot plate evaluation
• An examination of current running shoes or dress shoes
• A home exercise program (if required)
• Suggestions for proper shoes based on your individual foot
Cost of Service
We offer this professional customized service for only $138.60. Additional pairs can be ordered at any time. A prescription or referral is required.
For more information on the benefit of orthotics or to make an appointment, call 904-391-6955!https://www.joionline.net/pdf/OrthoticServices1072012.pdf