Careers for Athletic Trainers
By Michelle Duclos, Sports Medicine Director - ATC, MA, LAT, CES
An Athletic Training Career is More Than Just a Job
We are so proud of our Certified Athletic Trainers at the Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute. We’re seeking talented ATC’s to join our Sports Medicine team. So, what’s in it for you? JOI provides professional treatment and rehabilitation for our area’s residents ages 9 to 99. Including athletes playing for:
- 5 Professional Sports Teams
- 2 College Sports Programs
- 9 Local High Schools
- Various sports teams and community events
Athletic Trainers of JOI Rehab
Athletic Trainers are medical professionals that serve as partners and liaisons with physicians, schools, coaches, and parents. To prevent, treat and rehabilitate sports related injuries in our 12 rehabilitation centers in North Florida. Our ATCs are supported by the top orthopedic minds in Northeast Florida. With access to a large network of physicians and rehabilitation professionals to assist them in providing the highest quality for all athletes.
JOI Rehab Athletic Trainers
Our company strives to combat the high risk of burnout for ATCs by:
- The direct collaboration with other rehabilitation professionals to make the best clinical decisions for each individual patient.
- A ability to work with Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, PTA’s, Massage Therapists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians and others.
- Access to innovative procedures including: LiteCure Laser Therapy, AlterG Antigravity Treadmill, Dartfish Video analysis, and Footmaxx Force Plate Orthotics
JOI Rehab Benefits
- Provides paid vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible scheduling to help balance work-life responsibilities
- Quarterly CEU Opportunities at no cost
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan and Matching
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Incentive Bonus Program for Clinicians
- Continuing Education Budget
Our ATC’s work and learn together to achieve professional growth. With the goal of expansion of rehabilitation knowledge and experience. Therefore, we provide high quality care and professional development.
To learn more about Direct Access to Physical Therapy without seeing an MD, please read this ARTICLE.
ATC Position with JOI Rehab
Are you interested in being considered for an ATC position with JOI Rehab? Come learn and grow with the brightest and best professional sports medicine team under the sun! Therefore, please complete the form below.
Finally, Complete The Form Below: