Arthritis – Symptoms
By Ehren Allen, Certified Manual Therapist/Physical Therapist
- With all forms of arthritis, common signs and symptoms include pain or stiffness in the joints, especially in the morning or after periods of inactivity. Some possible symptoms may include:
- Swelling, warm to touch, & redness.
- Painful popping or catching of the joint
- Decreased range of motion.
- Joint Tenderness
- Several Joint are involved
- Both sides are involved
If you need an appointment with a JOI physician, please call JOI-2000.
- Risk Factors
- Test and Diagnosis
- Lifestyle Changes and Home Remedies