5 Tips When Beginning to Run
By General Info
- It’s gotta be the shoes! Get yourself fitted for a good pair of running shoes that fit your feet and style of running.
- Low miles are not only good for your car! Start with short distances and build up to your desired mileage. Too much too soon can lead to increased soreness and injuries.
- Variety is the Spice of Life! Mix-up where you run and when. This helps avoid getting boring and the change can also keep your body guessing.
- That’s High Quality H2O! Water is important…you will need to hydrate to ensure your body has the proper fuel.
- A Breath of Fresh Air! When running you want to breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. This helps keep your body and muscles oxygenated during your run.