5 Tips for Plantar Fasciitis Pain
By Matt Paulus, MS, ATC, Site Coordinator
Here are 5 Easy Tips for Plantar Fasciitis Pain From a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Walk or run on flat surfaces with proper shoes
- Avoid Steps, use an elevator if you already have pain.
- Ice the foot to help reduce your pain at least twice a day.
- Using your toes to scrunch a towel can strengthen the muscles responsible for supporting your arch.
- If the pain continues custom orthotics from a physical therapist may help reduce the stress and ease your pain.