JOI Rehab Transition Program – Bridge the transition from Physical Therapy to normal activity
At JOI Rehab, we are here to assist you in recovery from injury and in every way possible. That is why we designed a unique program to bridge the gap between completion of physical therapy and full return to daily or sports activities. We call it the Transition program. We know that patients may be hesitant to return to normal activity and traditional gym settings after physical therapy has been completed. The Transition program is designed to assist with the transition of physical rehabilitation programs with a trained therapist, to a supervised training program in a carefully monitored setting.
Is this program right for me?
- Have you finished physical therapy or treatments with your physician but still don’t feel "back to normal"?
- Have you maxed out your insurance benefits, cannot attend therapy anymore, and wonder where you need to go from here? Are you concerned about safety and want to feel comfortable in the same facilities you are familiar with?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please let JOI Rehab provide the last step in completing your recovery.
- This is not a substitute for physical therapy. If you need formal therapy please consult your physician. This program is intended for those who seek a transitional step-down from physical therapy
What can I expect?
For a monthly fee of $50, our transition program will provide a fresh alternative to allow people a comfortable environment where they can continue with their recovery on the path back to a normal lifestyle. The following will be included in your monthly membership:
- Full access to our Point Meadows therapy facility
- On-site exercise specialist available for questions and safety monitoring
- Initial 60 minute strength training session and screening with our strength and conditioning professional
- Access to ice bags and packs post-exercise
- Personalized month long training program to integrate rehab exercises with a traditional strength training program
If you are interested in the program, contact the Point Meadows Rehabilitation office today and they will arrange a screening with Austin Voutour, our strength and conditioning specialist. Any current JOI rehab patient who has been recently discharged can try the Transition Program at the Palm Meadows location free for one week. Any current JOI Rehab patient who signs up for Transitions will receive a free massage at our South or San Marco location.
Who should I talk to?
Jared Ernest, MPT
Bio Coming soon.