Defy gravity at JOI with the AlterG anti gravity treadmill!
JOI Rehab – San Marco offers the new revolutionary AlterG “anti-gravity” treadmill for athletic training and post-surgery/injury rehab for your lower body. It’s a pain-free way to restore your natural gait, range of motion and balance, and improve your rehab experience!
If you’ve suffered an injury or gone through surgery, you know the recovery process can be long and challenging. Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, a senior citizen or a young competitor, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can help optimize your treatment outcomes to get you back faster to the activities you love.
Why People Love Our AlterG
The first time you try the AlterG you won’t believe how much fun it is to exercise at a lower body weight. People who have used the AlterG say it’s like “running on air”, and “it’s so much more fun than normal running” and “you have to try it to believe it!” The AlterG can be used in a variety of ways and provide a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Rehabilitating after surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Training through an injury
- Reduced impact training and conditioning
- Treatment/Avenue for exercise with Arthritis
- Gait training for neurologic patients
- Weight control and reduction
- Strength and conditioning for older patients
The science of healing and art of training combine with the AlterG to get you back to good health faster. That way, you can spend more time living your life, instead of fixing your body.
Why The M-Series Is Perfect For JOI Rehab
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run at anywhere between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight
- Easily select your reduced body weight where movement becomes pain free
- Give yourself the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise
- Fun and easy to use, run or walk like you’re on the moon!
In the news:
What the heck is AlterG all about? Find out in 4 minutes and 50 seconds
Improve Sport Injury Rehab & Athlete Training
A New Personal Best
Whether rehabilitating or returning from a sports related injury, or simply wishing to train with less stress, you can take your fitness to the next level with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®’s innovative NASA-patented technology. With this revolutionary athlete rehab and fitness treadmill, you can:
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury.
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting.
- Potentially return to competition sooner.
At Home Anywhere
This state-of-the-art technology is ideal for all types of athletes including top-level pros, weekend warriors, and university/high school athletes. From elite athlete training centers to sports medicine rehab clinics, physical therapy facilities and even in-home, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the key to elevating your training and sports injury rehab, and as a result, achieve your personal best.
A True Training Partner
As an athlete, incorporating the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill into your training and sports injury rehab programs enables you to:
- Build confidence and achieve a quick and full recovery.
- Prolong your career by giving you a way to build endurance and leg strength without the usual pounding and impact on your body
- Maintain and develop cardiovascular fitness during the rehabilitation process
- Reduce the risk of developing bad habits and maintain your normal gait and biomechanics during rehab
- Run longer and recover faster with less pain
- Gradually progress and easily adjust the intensity of your workout
- Minimize impact that can lead to injury or derail rehab programs
- Work on your technique in a safe environment
This athlete rehab and fitness treadmill is the perfect tool for aging athletes who desire to prolong their career. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill enables the older athlete to maintain and even increase endurance and leg strength, without the usual pounding such training entails. Quickly becoming the secret weapon of top pro athletes, it is increasingly being used at home as a central training tool for those players who want to remain healthy and strong, into their 30’s and 40’s and beyond.
Welcome to the Upper Echelon
Already used by the world’s top athletes, universities and professional sports teams, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can give you the most advanced training and sports injury rehab technology.
Rehabilitation Treadmill for Ortho Physical Therapy
Take your practice to the next level
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® enhances therapist’s ability to help patients recover faster and increases the marketability of their practice. Our unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides physical therapists a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Helps clinics, therapists and trainers set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physical therapy technology available.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short term rehab.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill in Action
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for PT clinics, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness centers. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill should be used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries.
Therapy with AlterG
Our rehabilitation treadmill easily integrates into any clinic setting. It can be used for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
Success beyond the Treadmill
While supporting patients during their recovery, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill will also drive business to your practice or clinic. The only training equipment of its kind, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill can help you generate revenue and build recognition among your local community and doctors.