Brandon J. Kambach, MD
Dr. Kambach is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon specializing in disorders of the entire spine. He received his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University, and completed his fellowship in orthopaedic surgery at Michigan State University-Kalamazoo. His fellowship in spine surgery was completed at Woodridge Spine Center (Wheatridge, CO), under the guidance of Thomas G. Lowe, M.D. His interests include cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine pathology with a specialized interest in adult and pediatric spinal deformity (scoliosis and kyphosis). Also, he performs clinical research specifically for spinal disorders.
He practices at Baptist South.
Areas of Expertise:
- Spinal Disorders
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Artificial Disc Replacement: Lumbar/ Cervical
- Cervical Fusions
- Fracture Care
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Lumbar Discectomy/Fusion
- February 18, 2013 – JOI Running Report
- Apri 29, 2011 – Weekend Warrior Show
- December 27, 2010 – Weekend Warrior Show