Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI) offers
31 specialty-trained physicians dedicated to delivering comprehensive care for the muscles, bones and joints.
JOI provides high quality, comprehensive services for individuals of all ages in order to promote and restore health and fitness to the highest level of function. Patient care is coordinated so that all aspects of care are smoothly integrated and streamlined from initial diagnosis through completion of treatment and rehabilitation.
Our diverse practice includes five Centers of Expertise:
- Hand – You may have carpal tunnel, trigger finger, arthritis, or nerve damage resulting from trauma. If you’re an athlete, you may experience increased pain from a new or chronic injury in your fingers, wrist or arm. Learn More »
- Foot & Ankle – If you’re experiencing foot pain, life can be miserable, especially if you have a bunion, trigger toe, a stubborn injury or flat foot deformity. These can lead to difficulty in walking, sports activities.
Learn More »
- Joint Replacement – Our physicians treat a wide range of joint conditions, and perform partial as well as total joint replacement, or arthroplasty. Learn More »
- Spine – Common spine injuries include a weakened vertebra from osteoporosis causing fractures to occur, degenerative scoliosis, work-related injuries, facet disease, spondylolisthesis, annular tear or disc disruption, degenerative disc disease, chronic and persistent low back pain and disability, and revision surgery. We also offer the service of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR). Learn More »
- Sports Medicine – Whether it’s a broken finger or wrist injury, crushed toe or twisted ankle, shoulder dislocation or broken hip, crushed knee cap or meniscal tear, or crushed vertebrae, JOI doctors are ready! Learn More »
We also offer Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation services.
Click here for Downloadable Physician Directory.
Rehabilitation Center Locations
- Beaches 247.3324 | MAP & Info
- Mandarin 288.9604 | MAP & Info
- North 757.2474 | MAP & Info
- Orange Park/Clay County 621.0396 | MAP & Info
- Point Meadows 564.9594 | MAP & Info
- Riverside/Westside 389.8570 | MAP & Info
- San Marco 858.7045 | MAP & Info
- South 288.9491 | MAP & Info
- University 733.9948 | MAP & Info
- (Area code for all locations is 904)
Weekend Warrior with Melissa Ross
WOKV Injury Reports
Access JOI from your smartphone
View our JOI Mobile web app to get faster information from your smartphone.